Thursday, October 21, 2010

Decisions, Decisions.

Struggling with a book concept and genre for work that I need to have published. I believe my idea is "out of the box" and I will have a hard time publishing. I had an assignment due in one of my creative writing classes and my writing peers seem to like it, however, it has been the hardest thing that I have done so far with my writing. Poetry is my foundation and I write from the heart when I have experienced pain, betrayal and deceit. I often wonder why I don't feel the passion to write when all is great with my life. When I experience trials I can write a poem within minutes and have much to say. I am grateful for my creative writing class because I am growing as a writer like a fetus in it's mother's womb. The growth is sometimes overwhelming; I think, but it could be possible that I am over reacting. I am my own worst critic. Learning how to write fiction is fun and hard work at the same time because there is so much to remember and release to create. Although I write poetry, I am proving that I am able to also write in fiction genre as well. Learning to love my journey and all that comes with it. I will move forward in my pursuit to happiness and write like no one will ever read it.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the hard work God hands out a gift on the 19th if each month and you are 1 of his greatest creation now dowork son and get her done and lets go have a drink!!!!!!!! 1LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand how your feeling! I am the same way with my writing! Sometimes I hate this part of my story as others drool over IT!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete